Got a Medal Winning Beer? Enter the NC Brewers Cup.
Bull City Burger and Brewery took home the 2017 Best in Show at the NC Brewers Cup
The NC Brewers Cup
is the official beer competition of the North Carolina State Fair and the North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild! Commercial brewers are invited to participate in this BJCP sanctioned beer competition, sponsored by Pro Refrigeration, Inc.
ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE
Commercial Competition details:
- Registration for this competition is exclusively online, and is required prior to entry drop-off.
- The online registration deadline is September 23, 2018.
- Competition judging will take place September 29-30 at Pro Refrigeration, Inc. in Mocksville, NC.
- Winners may be displayed at the NC State Fair from October 11-21, and medals will be awarded at the NC Craft Brewers Conference Awards Banquet on Wednesday, November 7.
- Only federally and NC ABC permitted breweries may enter the commercial competition.
- A minimum of one Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) judge and one professional beer judge will evaluate all entries.
All entries must be received at Pro Refrigeration, Inc. during the two-day drop-off period, as specified below:
September 27th & 28th, 2018 (Thursday + Friday)
9am - 5pm
Pro Refrigeration, Inc.
319 Farmington Road
Mocksville, NC 27028
Judges & Volunteers:
We need volunteers to help set-up & organize, as well as serve as stewards and judges. Competition judging will be held September 29-30 (with set-up September 27-28) at Pro Refrigeration Inc. in Mocksville, NC.
Register here to volunteer as a steward or judge now!
For information related to the NC Brewers Cup - Homebrew Competition, please stay tuned - information coming soon!