The North Carolina Craft Brewers Conference is here!
It's finally here! This year's NC Craft Brewers Conference is upon us! Are you ready?
We've got a great line up of presenters and hospitalities and networking events lined up for you this year. You can find a full listing in the conference schedule here
Some highlights include:
Chart your trade show plan
- Returning Taproom & Brewpub Track all day on Tuesday, sponsored by Arryved, including a great talk on customer service from Tim Brady, the Brewers Association's Beer Server Training Manual instructor & a sensory training session with Lallemand Brewing
- UPDATED Tuesday 1:30 P.M. - Packaging Insights brought to you by Platinum Member WestRock
- Full line up of hospitalities and after-hours events, sponsored by ABS Commercial, Deutsche Beverage, IBEW, and Insurance People
- Wednesday 10:00 A.M. - Keynote speaker, Eric Wallace of Left Hand Brewing, talks on 25 years of craft beer and where he sees the industry moving
- Wednesday 7:00 P.M. - Annual Awards Banquet featuring NC Brewers Cup & Industry Awards ceremony
- And FIVE different tracks on Thursday, including Technical Brewing presented by MBAA District Carolinas!
with this exhibitor listing
featuring over 90 different industry vendors.
Staying in the Embassy or Marriott? Here are those addresses:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston-Salem
460 N Cherry St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
425 N Cherry St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Get social with us using #NCCBC18 and sharing pictures to our conference FB event page
A huge, HUGE thank you to all of our awesome sponsors who made this event possible, especially ABS Commercial
, the presenting sponsor for the 2018 NC Craft Brewers Conference.