NC brings home 12 medals from the fiercest GABF yet!
This year's Great American Beer Festival competition was the craziest, largest one yet!
By the numbers:
- 107 different categories (not including sub-categories)
- 2,295 different breweries
- 9,497 distinct beers
- 322 judges from 18 different countries
Our NC breweries brought home 12 medals in 10 unique categories.This year we had on repeat winner: Hillman Beer's ESB. Check out all this year's winners below and be sure to celebrate our #ncbeer wins with one of the winning beers at your local watering hole soon!
Town Brewing Co.
- Contemporary Gose: Cruise to Nowhere
- Extra Special Bitter: ESB
Wise Man Brewing
- Irish-Style Red Ale: Outraged Daughters
- Wood- and Barrel-Aged Sour Beer: Sour Brown Aged on Palo Santo
Sugar Creek Brewing Co
. - Belgian-Style Dubbel: Belgian Dubbel
Pilot Brewing Co.
- Contemporary Gose: Mimosa Gose
BearWaters Brewing Co.
- English-Style Mild Ale: Sliding Rock
Triple C Brewing
- American-Style Sour Ale: Citra Acid Test
217 Brew Works
- Belgian-Style Tripel: Triple-Whirl
Pilot Brewing Co
. - Bock: Dunkel Bock
Bombshell Beer Co.
- Wood- and Barrel-Aged Beer: Bourbon Barrel Ageed Lady in Red
Wooden Robot Brewery
- Wood- and Barrel-Aged Sour: Réserve Dorée
Congratulations to all our winners! We are so proud of all your hard work and dedication to the craft. We look forward to showing off all your award winning beers in the years to come.