Brewers are known for their collaborations, and this month fifteen of them will get together to help collectively spread some Valentine’s Day love to animal rescue shelters statewide.
“Brew To The Rescue” will pit fifteen #NCbeer brewers against each other in a friendly fundraising competition the week of February 5th-9th.
Each brewery will have their own fundraising page, and designate an organization to receive those funds. Customers and fans will be encouraged to visit their favorite brewery’s page and make a donation.
The fundraiser ends at 5 PM EST on February 9th. The brewery who raises the most money wins the competition – but the real winners will be the animal shelters in our communities, with their mission of saving lives and finding homes for pets in need.
- Bhramari Brewing Company (Asheville) / Asheville Humane Society
- Birdsong Brewing (Charlotte) / North Mecklenburg Animal Rescue
- Boondocks Brewing (West Jefferson) / the Grateful Dog & Puppies Under Protection
- Crank Arm Brewery (Raleigh) / Wake County SPCA
- Foothills Brewing (Winston-Salem) / AARF Winston
- Fullsteam Brewery (Durham) / APS of Durham
- Highland Brewing (Asheville) / Asheville Humane Society
- Lazy Hiker Brewery (Franklin) / Appalachian Animal Rescue
- Mother Earth Brewing (Kinston) / Lenoir County SPCA
- Mystery Brewing Company (Hillsborough) / Orange County Animal Shelter
- Pitt Street Brewing (Greenville) / Saving Grace 4 Felines
- Lone Tree Brewery (Lone Tree, CO) / Big Dogs Huge Paws vs. Sycamore Brewing (Charlotte)
- Raleigh Brewing Company (Raleigh) / Second Chance Pet Adoptions
- Shortway Brewing (Newport) / Misplaced Mutts
- Weeping Radish Farmhouse Brewery (Grandy) / TBD
- NC Craft Brewers Guild (statewide) / Cause for Paws NC
Choose your favorite and make a donation to help us send a Valentine to homeless pets – this fundraiser ends February 9th!
The winning breweries will be awarded prizes sponsored by local pet supply stores:
- Most funds raised will win 300 lbs of pet food donated to the shelter of their choice, sponsored by Unleashed in Raleigh & Wilmington;
- Most donors mobilized will win a pet food donation to the shelter of their choice, sponsored by Four Dogs Pet Supplies in Charlotte;
- The mountain area brewery raising the most funds will win $10 gift certificates for every member of their staff from Patton Avenue Pet in Asheville.
Thank you prize sponsors!