Join, and help us to advance the interests of our state’s craft breweries and promote North Carolina craft beer throughout the state and the nation.
SERVICES & BENEFITS PROVIDED BY THE NC GUILD ON BEHALF OF MEMBER BREWERIES
The Guild. . .
- promotes awareness and increased visibility of NC craft beer across the state & country;
- helps promote our individual member breweries across the state and the country;
- showcases NC craft beer via social media;
- represents North Carolina’s craft beer industry at major events;
- serves as a resource for NC tourism;
- serves as a media liaison (national and local) for the NC craft beer industry;
- provides your brewery a listing and a link to your website on the Guild’s website;
- provides access to an extensive network of craft beer enthusiasts via our Pint Hound program managed by the Guild;
- provides opportunities for educational & promotional events (often at discounted rates);
- serves as a reliable resource for our membership base, the media and the public;
- serves as the recognized, collective voice of, & provides proactive advocacy for, the NC craft brewing community in state & national policy matters;
- helps provide understanding and clarification on legal matters affecting the craft beer industry;
- updates breweries regarding relevant NC state legislation and regulatory policies;
- hosts educational seminars/workshops on topics relevant to the brewing community, which always include time for fellowship & networking;
- provides an opportunity to vote on Guild issues and serve on the Guild board of directors.